Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Prayer used by Mother Duchesne

Dom Claude Martin, La Vie de la venerable Mere Marie de l'Incarnation,
premiere superieure des Ursulines de la Nouvelle France.


Prayer of Mother Marie of the Incarnation, Ursuline ~
O my God, I thank you for having chosen the most blessed Virgin Mary as Your Mother, bestowing on her all the graces befitting that high dignity, and for having given her to us also as our Mother.  I worship the sacred moment of Your Incarnation, O Jesus, and every moment of the life you led for us here on earth.  I give You heartfelt thanks, O Jesus, for the example of Your divine virtues, for the merit of Your labors, for the outpouring of Your Precious Blood.  I desire neither life nor movement apart from Your divine life.  Then purify my sullied and defective life by the purity and perfection of Your own divine life and by the holy life of Your immaculate Mother. Amen


Taken from the book: Through the Year with Philippine Duchesne

No comments:

Post a Comment