Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Louise Lundergan, RSCJ (1911-2011)

Louise Lundergan, RSCJ (1911-2011) sits with
Margaret "Kelly" Howe, RSCJ (1920-2009)
photo taken in Albany, NY on September 17, 2005

Louise Lundergan, RSCJ passed away at age 100 years last Wednesday (July 20th)  and will be laid to rest tomorrow in the Kenwood Cemetery.  I had the distinct honor to attend my very first Conge hosted by the Rochester alums in 2005 for the retired religious before they all made the move to the Teresian House.  Sr. Lundergan and I discovered that we both had ties to Chicago and Barat College.  It was a lovely afternoon and I am so very happy I attended the wonderful celebration.

Both Sr. Louise Lundergan and Sr. Kelly Howe pictured above are now deceased.  May they rest in peace!  To read the full obit for Sr. Lundergan click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment