Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

To St. Madeleine Sophie Barat


September 11, 1827 ~  Philippine writes to Madeleine Sophie Barat; "On the morning of the feast of the Holy Name of Mary, when I was pouring out my heart to her in prayer, I heard in the depths of my soul these consoling words: "My protection will never be laking you." So the Blessed Virgin has let me know I shall always have her protection." 

Taken from the book: Through the Year with Philippine Duchesne


An email sent from Judy Garson, RSCJ on Sept 10, 2011 reads:

Dear friends,
As our country prepares to mark the 10th Anniversary of 9/11/01, Sr. Cecile Meijer asked me to share the attached flyer with you. 
Amidst all the materials that have been coming our way as the date approaches, this one seems unique in helping us think into the future.  Do we not all long for "a culture of peace and a world that works for all?"
May we be close in this spirit.
All the best,
Judy Garson RSCJ


  

No comments:

Post a Comment