Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New look to their Website.....Academy of Duchesne - Omaha, NE

Duchesne Academy - Omaha, Nebraska

Last Saturday, some of you will recall I did not post anything and that is because I was busying trying to add all of the Alumnae/i Association sites and more Sacred Heart Alum book authors to my blog.  As I did this I discovered that Duchesne Academy in Omaha, NE has a new look to their website.  Also, you will read news of their Capital Campaign Groundbreaking.  Check it out!  

While in Omaha last June, I had the pleasure of attending some of the Reunion weekend (June 3-5, 2011) events seeing many familiar faces from both Duchesne College and Duchesne Academy.  Photos taken at the Wine & Cheese reception on Friday, June 3rd have been posted to a flickr album.  To view them click on the photo to the right side of this blog and enjoy the sideshow!

Mark your calendars and plan on attending the 39th AASH Biennial Conference being hosted in Omaha April 10-14, 2013!  The campus will be completely transformed and all of the alumnae in the area are looking forward to hosting us!  

No comments:

Post a Comment