Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2012

A very warm welcome from the RSCJ and a beautiful liturgy


This afternoon I was invited to attend mass with the RSCJ.  Father Sean Martin was the celebrant.  By far this was one of the most moving Liturgies I have ever attended!  The entrance song was Envia Tu Espirito by Bob Hurd (click below to hear the song) and sung by the RSCJ Choir... simply put their voices were angelic and the songs through out the mass were uplifting and very moving. We then had a delicious dinner and I enjoyed casual conversation with many old and new acquaintances.




Inside the postcard (above) reads:

Dear Alums -  I've arrived in St. Louis and have been warmly greeted by so many familiar faces and of course I'm meeting many new RSCJ's from around the US and abroad.  The best part of the day was the beautiful liturgy of which I prayed for all of you!  
In the heart, Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment