Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

AASH... and more about MER


I attended my first AASH National Conference in 1991 (New York, NY) and since then have gone to many Regional, National and small alum gatherings all over the United States.

I am a very ardent supporter of all things Sacred Heart and have thoroughly enjoyed the various experiences since graduation that have lead me to meet Sacred Heart alums and RSCJ from all over the World! In this age of technology I hope to use this blog as a means of reaching out to many of our 51,000 alums, as well as, other individuals who have an appreciation for a Sacred Heart education and its rich history.

I was first elected to the AASH board in 2003 and served two consecutive terms as Central Regional Director. I returned to the board in 2009 and served as Vice President. Last April at our 38th Biennial Conference hosted in Miami I was elected President of the Associated Alumnae & Alumni of the Sacred Heart. I feel honored and blessed to have this opportunity to serve on the AASH Board. I look forward to meeting and hearing from you and I most especially hope to see you in 2013 when we will celebrate our 80th year anniversary of the AASH as an association at the 39th Biennial Conference in Omaha from April 10-14th.


No comments:

Post a Comment