Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Feast of the Immaculate Conception


O LADY, QUEEN of Heaven, My Mother Mary, I offer thee my memory and my imagination, begging of thee by thine Immaculate Conception, that I may never let them dwell but on things pleasing to thee!

Ave Maria
O Lady, Queen of Heaven, my Mother Mary, I offer thee my mind and understanding, begging of thee by thine Immaculate Conception, that I may judge and esteem all things according as they are pleasing to thee! 

Ave Maria
O Lady, Queen of Heaven, my Mother Mary, I offer thee my heart and will, begging of thee by thine Immaculate Conception, that I may choose and love only those things that are pleasing to thee!

Ave Maria
O Mary, by thy love for Jesus and for me, I beg but one more grace of thee: never to let pass an opportunity of serving thee, and to persevere in fervor until death.  Amen


From the book: SPECIAL DEVOTIONS - Compiled for the Children of the Sacred Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment