Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Prayer used by Mother Duchesne

Mosaic of Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne
featured in the
Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis


Prayer used by Mother Duchesne

O Jesus, divine Spouse of my soul, how can I thank You for the great love you have shown me?  I want to thank You in particular for Your holy Mother Mary. I offer You her immaculate heart, just as I offer Your Sacred Heart to the Eternal Father.  Let me love You through this heart that loved You so much; let me offer You the pure body that served as Your virginal sanctuary. I offer You, O Jesus, Your own beloved Mother in thanksgiving for all the graces You have bestowed on me, I offer her in reparation for my life, for the sanctification of my soul, and to beg of You the grace of final perseverance in Your service and love.
Taken from the book: "Through the Year with Philippine Duchesne"

No comments:

Post a Comment