Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"Our mission is to transform the world, one child at a time."


"Our mission is to transform the world, one child at a time."  Yes, that is what Sister Lucie Nordmann,  Head of School at Villa Duchesne / Oak Hill writes on the Welcome page of their website. 

As I was adding more alum association sites to the blog last week, I came across a wonderful video produced by Villa Duchesne / Oak Hill School in St. Louis, MO.  "Villa" as it is often referred is also home to AASH! Our offices are located upstairs behind the Chapel in what used to be the cloister.  I so enjoy my visits there and the AASH board and our new National Director, Susan King appreciate the beautiful space that has been provided to us for the last several years.   I hope you will enjoy the video as much as I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment