Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Quotation from Father Jean Crasset, S.J.

 Shrine of St. Philippine Duchesne
photo taken prior to the Corpus Christi procession in 2011

July 8, 1852 ~   A favorite quotation of Mother Duchesne from Father Jean Crasset, S.J. "I am where God wills me to be, and so I have found rest and security.  His wisdom governs me, His power defends me, His grace sanctifies me, His mercy encompasses me, His joy sustains me and all will go well with me."

Taken from the book: Through the Year with Philippine Duchesne


Today, I celebrate my birthday and I just happen to be in St. Charles for a meeting.  To be here at the Shrine on this special day is awesome!  Yes, "I am where God wills me to be" today.  With loving gratitude for my mother and all the RSCJ "Mother's" in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment